lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2021

The Best Holidays

 

Hello everyone in this time i will tell you about my best holidays whis was undoubtedly when I go with my mum to san andres in the summer to 4 years ago in 2017 because it was the first time that she and me go out to the chile and the first time we got on a plane, the idea so traveling far is very exited for us and for this reason we decided go to san andres for 5 days.




San andres is a Colombian island located in front of Nicaragua with many interesting places. For example san andres have beautiful beach with white sands and warm water also many craft  fairs, but my favorite location is aquarium, a site where if you see the fishes you needed swimming with them with a special glasses to see at sea, but this site have a little problem, only we can go so early because the aquarium is a another island with a path that connects both islands where the tide up and makes impossible walk on it but is a unique experiences.


4 comentarios:

  1. Do you have to get back from the aquarium before the tide rises or is there another way to get back?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I never heard of this place, is so beautiful, i would like to visit it one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! San Andres looks amazing! It is quite an experience to vacation outside the country

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow Ricardo, it really sounds like a unique place, it is very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes To My Study Program

  Hello everyone, this is the last blog of this period and today's topic is some change that I would make in the study program. I am a...