sábado, 15 de enero de 2022

Changes To My Study Program

 

Hello everyone, this is the last blog of this period and today's topic is some change that I would make in the study program.

I am a chemistry student and in general aspects I think ithat is fine for me because the university has a focus the investigation and that is what I need because it is what I would like to do once I graduate, but I feel that in other areas it is very neglected For example, for those chemists who want to enter an industry, it is quite difficult to imagine the work environment of an industry, in addition to that many university professors don´t talk much about it and when they use a reference, they do about on research.

In relation to the above, I think that to solve this problem could add subjects focused on the legal field and regulations that must be complied with.

 One aspect that yes or yes should change in the university and that is also very important for the development as students is the infrastructure in winter it is complicated because there is not enough space for the number of students, also the library is very small and it is difficult find a place to study with classmates, lately they have tried to fix this problem with the construction of different spaces, but I don't know if it will be enough, let's hope that when this pandemic ends we will find a university in better conditions.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi,

    The most problem, I think, is the Pandemic problem, because we do not meet, we do not have the posibilitis of see how the infractutures are, and is the space serve for study in a better way.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes To My Study Program

  Hello everyone, this is the last blog of this period and today's topic is some change that I would make in the study program. I am a...