miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2021

Childhood series

 

I can say that I have good luck because I have a brother 10 years older and he is a very fan of animated series in especially those series from the 90s like pokemon dragon ball etc, and he was the person who introduced me to this world, so I became a big fan of cartoons when I was very little, back then we only had national television and there weren't many channels to watch cartoons, but that changes shortly after with cable tv and I met cartoon network.

My childhood series are mainly made up of those that I could see on cartoon network like for example dragon ball which to this day is my favorite anime.


I imagine that everyone who is reading this knows what dragon ball z is about, but for those who do not know dragon ball z is about goku who belongs to an alien warrior race that conquered planets, for that reason they send a baby goku to earth, but he hits his head becoming more docile and is found by a martial arts master who raises him like a human.

My brother and I are really a fan of this anime since we were children and it continues to be so until now, where we look forward to the new movie that will be released next year



4 comentarios:

  1. I still remember watching dragon ball z for several weeks until they defeated an enemy, there was peace on Earth for two weeks and again a bad guy came out (but the best thing was when Goku and Piccolo learned to drive).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I still remember when Goku fought with Beerus , the god of destruction , It was an epic battle !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I also watched Dragon Ball, I used to sing the opening everytime.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I used to watch Dragon Ball with my little brother, It was very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes To My Study Program

  Hello everyone, this is the last blog of this period and today's topic is some change that I would make in the study program. I am a...