sábado, 8 de enero de 2022

Time Travel To The Future

 

Hello everyone, today I come to talk about a travel in time to the future that I would like to do.

If I could travel to the future I would like to travel once I finish my studies here at the university to have a little knowledge in the future and not be so lost.

I would like to travel some 80 years in the future to a country like the United States or a European country because they are the countries that progress the most in terms of technology and I would like to be there for a pair of weeks or a few months to get to know all kinds of progress in technologies and science because it makes me very curious if as human beings we can create or discover something that changes our lifestyle again as the internet or smartphones have been, it also makes me curious how covid will be discussed in the future, perhaps in Some history book also looking at the scientific side it would be interesting to know if they managed to find a definitive cure and not as we are doing so far which is every 2 months so it seems or who knows it is likely that the virus will continue in the future.





6 comentarios:

  1. It would be entertaining to see how European countries continue to progress further at the expense of third world countries like us

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be nice to see the progress of the big countries, so many things can change in a 80 years.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also believe that in 80 years the technology would be better in those countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also believe that humans in the future will create or discover something to change life

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi... Traveling to the future to a developed country would be very interesting... we just have to hope that Chile will be one of them in the future...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. knowing the technology of the future is something that sounds interesting, and I believe that in at least 5 years we will no longer worry about the virus.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes To My Study Program

  Hello everyone, this is the last blog of this period and today's topic is some change that I would make in the study program. I am a...